Anyone who would like to learn about business and organization could be my potential students. I prefer teaching with examples and group exercises so that students could solve the problem themselves and therefore, learn from that. The classroom is fun but scheduled with clear outcomes
I have been working in organizational development in 10 countries acorss Asia for more than 2 years, currently studying in NTNU in Norway. I have been involved in many project from Organizational restructure, HR system development, business consulting and so on. My major is organizational culture, Human resources and marketing.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
August 2019 – August 2021
Master, International Business and Marketing
Vietnamese National Economics university
June 2013 – June 2017
Bachelor of Economics GPA: 3.34/4
ActionAid Myanmar: Change management manager (12/2018–6/2019)
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
• Facilitation Organizational Restructure process in conjunction to the organizational new strategy and financial constraint – delivery of new structure with replacement within 3 months
• Acting Head of Human Resources department in managing more than 100 staffs overall in total
• In-charge the development of HROD policy – final draft and HROD strategy for the department
• Consultant of staff retreat 2019
ActionAid International: HROD Consultant (04/2017–12/2018)
Location: Asia (Vietnam, Nepal, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Myanmar, Arab Region Initiative, Bangladesh, Thailand)
• Be a member of Change management team, ActionAid Pakistan
• Support Change management process for 10 countries across Asia
• HR focal recruitment of senior positions, ActionAid Afghanistan
• Recruitment consultant for Country Director positions in Nepal, Myanmar, Palestine, Thailand
• Coordinator of Global Human Resources Management Information System, Asia region and several countries in Africa – a project to automate HR processes and HR transformation
• HROSD Assistant, Global Restructure process, ActionAid International
MCG Management Consulting: Business Analyst
• Work with developers to develop HR Information system
• Analyze key business processes
• Provide guidance and insights about software interfaces and data analytics for management use
NTNU TEFT-lab and Association of Vietnamese universities and colleges: Research Assistant
09/2015–12/2016 and 10/2019 until now
• Involve in PhD project about entrepreneurship eco-system
• Literature review for Financial literacy and financial planning
• Build risk management model for pension funds in Vietnamese market
HR competencies Industry competencies Skills
People management Business analytics Interpersonal
HROD policy development Bid data Communication
Organizational psychology & culture Digital marketing Data analysis
Recruitment Research Research
1. Thuy, D. T., & Tue, N. D. (2016). A comparative study between Vietnam and US pension system using OECD framework: system sustainability from retirees' financial security perspective. Developing financial market in the context of economic integration (pp. -). Hanoi: Vietnamese Banking academy.
2. Thuy, D. T., & Tue, N. D. (2016). Impact of social insurance law 2014 on pension providers in Vietnam. Emerging issues in economics and business in the context of international integration (pp. 116-125, volume 01). Hanoi: Vietnamese National Economics University
3. Thuy, D. T. (2016). Factors affects National Economics University students 's academic performance. Vietnam National Economics University, Investment Faculty. Ha Noi: Investment Faculty, Vietnam National Economics University
4. Thuong, N. T., Tuan, N. D., Ngoc, N. B., Thuy, D. T., Quang, D. D., & Nga, H. T. (2017). The relation between foreign direct investment and export at Vietnam. Vietnam National Economics University. Ha Noi: Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training.
Project name Date/Time Description Role
Coconut water filter technology using during flood season, 2015 Vietnamese National representative in 1ASEAN Entrepreneurship Summit, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(skjult informasjon) Team leader
Broaden Economics international conferences 2017-2018 International conferences with thinkers from Havard, Standford and policy maker to discuss economics and political issues
Chevening Mentoring Programme Alumni 2018 A mentoring programme for students by Chevening alumni to strengthen workforce and critical thinking skills
(skjult informasjon) Mentee - Organizer
A NETWORK-BASED CONSULTING FIRM IN ORGANIZATIONAL DIGITALIZATION 2019 Business plan - A network-based consulting firm is a disruptive/ innovative business model that is a combination of traditional strategy consulting and freelancing. Consultant
Digitalization of human resources process management, Techcombank 2019 Consulting in the digitalization project of operation process for one of biggest commercial bank in Vietnam
Dimensions of organizational culture and how it impacts to performance 2019 Master project in collaration with VARD, Norway
Project member/ coordinator
markedsføringkurs i nærheten? Her er et utvalg av lærerannonser du kan sjekke ut.
Superprof kan også foreslå ledelse og organisasjonkurs for å hjelpe deg.
Å lære er ikke et problem, entreprenørskapkurs for alle!
Å ta et hr og kommunikasjonkurs har aldri vært enklere: du kommer til å lære nye ferdigheter.
|Hos ham||Hos deg||Via webcam|