Min metodologi innebærer å først og fremst forstå selve faget, gjøre det mest mulig gøy, uformelle quizer, bilder og diskusjon. Man lærer oftest mest ved å ha det gøy.
Som privatlærer har jeg formelt ikke hatt slike erfaringer, men jeg er en ledertype (med en rekke erfaringer) som liker å forklare ting, og det gir meg mye når andre folk forstår, som er en god egenskap.
Jeg har tidligere vært en ungdomskole og vgs-elev, og har ikke akkurat vært den flinkeste i klassen. Men med nok refleksjon på hvorfor, har jeg funnet ut triksene, dette via universitetet som har gitt meg veldig gode karakterer. Det viktigste en lærer kan gjøre er å sette seg ned og forstå ting sammen sammen med en rekke hukommelsestriks.
Lik pris, så lenge transporten blir dekket.
Good knowledge of sustainable urban planning, green restructuring and protection of nature, as
I have a bachelor’s degree in Geography. Skills from GIS, Adobe photoshop + illustrator and
DIGAS. Have experience with sales, organization and management, as most of my work
experience have been in these areas.
Bachelor thesis about green restructuring.
Title: To hurry slow for a green restructuring; A field case in Stord Municipality
- My bachelor thesis is based on an oil addicted place called Stord where the municipality and
the industries wants to become more environmentally friendly. The thesis gives an analysis of
the place and a recipe of how one can achieve green restructuring with technological transitions
(multi-level perspective) as theory. Result: A.
Implementations skills, determinedly, committed, creative, responsible, structured, extrovert
Aug 2017-Jun 2020
Bachelor’s degree, Geography
University of Bergen
Specialization; Social Geography
- Competence in planning, environmental law, urban planning,
GIS, physical processes
Courses: total 180 study points:
- GEO100: Ex.fac: Introduction to Geography (10)
- GEO110: Cartography and thematic maps (10)
- EXPHIL: Examen philosophicum (10)
- GEO124: Regional Development (15)
- GEO111: Landforming Processes (15)
- GEO131: Food, Environment and Sustainable development (10)
- GEO125: Economic Globalization, Production systems and the
- GEO113: Climate, Oceanography and Biogeography (10)
- GEO222: Sustainability in an Urbanizing World (10)- GEO206: Qualitative Methods (5)
- GEO204: Quantitative Methods (5)
- GEO292: Regional geographic field course (10)
- GEO281: Environmental management and planning (10)
- GEO215: Geographic Information Systems: Theory and Practice (10)
- SAMPOL222: Chinese Politics (10)
- KIN101: Chinese 1 (15)
- KIN102: Chinese 2 (15)
Aug 2016-May 2017
Bømlo Folk College/‘’Bømlo Folkehøgskule ‘’
- Folk College is a Scandinavian school that focuses on a year of
knowledge, self-development and good memories.
- Gave knowledge about politics and culture in Latin-Amerika
Other skills and happenings:
- Arranged the annual ‘’Peace Festival’’ and the solidarity days at
Bømlo, volunteered in the yearbook committee, awarded as ‘’Årets
Lim’’; The most including person, student council representative.
S E L E C T E D E X P E R I E N C E
Jan 2018 -Jun 2020
The Student Radio in Bergen
Worked as: Producer, radio personality, program manager
- Student morning: Radio show and Podcast
- Gammal Morro: Radio show and podcast
‘’Gammal Moro’’ is an entertaining radio show that talks about the
nostalgic 2000s. This is a show I made from scratch with help from three
others. Won ‘’Best Social Media’’ of the semester.
Other skills: DIGAS, Reaper, radio technique.
Jan 2019-Jun 2020
The student council at the Geography Department
Volunteered as Leader, Blogger and representative for the Institute Council
2018/2019: Been responsible for the blog and been in the Institute Council.
2019-2020: Leader for the Student Council.
Have also organized quizzes, parties and cabin trips for the geography
Jan 2019-Jun 2020
DJ at the student clubs; Kvarteret and Hulen
Volunteered as a DJ for many popular events at the student clubs
Kvarteret and Hulen.
May 2017- Aug 2017
Fundraiser for Red Cross
Fundraising in Bergen with a team. Had average results.
Jun 2018-Aug 2018
Team leader for summer team/fundraising, Future in our Hands
Gave knowledge and motivation to become the best sales team.
Focused on getting new members. Became third best team that summer
out of 10.
Waitress for ‘’Kokke og serveringstjenester (KOS)’’
Waitress for a catering company. Have done christmas tables, events and
20% Sales person, Jysk Kirkenes
Employee for Jysk in Kirkenes, where I worked with sales and maintaining
Sep 2014–May 2016
Organizer, Scene Finnmark
Planning concerts and events in a small city called Kirkenes. Did also
handle posters and ticket sale.
Adobe Photoshop + Adobe Illustrator: 3/5
GIS, Geographic information systems: 4/5
DIGAS, Multitrack: 4/5
Microsoft package; 4/5
DJ-course with AKKS
Climbing course with Sammen Bergen
Boat skipper course with Wave Kompetanse.
Language Course in Spanish in Quito, Ecuador
English written, oral: Very good (C1)
French written, oral: Under average
Spanish written, oral: Under average
Chinese (Mandarin) written, oral: Under average
leksehjelpkurs i nærheten? Her er et utvalg av lærerannonser du kan sjekke ut.
Superprof kan også foreslå akademisk støttekurs for å hjelpe deg.
Å lære er ikke et problem, tankekartkurs for alle!
Å ta et utdanningsveiledningkurs har aldri vært enklere: du kommer til å lære nye ferdigheter.
|Hos lærer||Hos deg||Via webcam|