Methodology shall be adapted to the need of the students. However my favourite approach is to learn from the theoretical fundamentals a single topic and then, together, try to apply those principles to real-world cases or exercises. Finally, connection with previous or following topics is explained, as to be sure the knowledge become more structured and connected (and not just a bunch of bricks accumulated in your memory...)
I have studied mathematical engineering and physics at advanced university level. I have a broad experience in giving lectures and private tutoring with students of differents ages and levels.
As a general rule, for university level courses/lectures the regular price is increased up to 20%. However that depends on the length of the course/number of lectures and the topics involved.
- Master programme in Physics at Linnaeus University, Kalmar - Sweden
Major: Computational physics
-Master degree in Mathematical Engineering from University of Rome - Tor Vergata, Italy . Major: Mathematical Modeling.
- Visiting student at Chalmers University, Göteborg, Sweden, Thesis project at Applied Physics Department
- Bachelor degree in telecommunication engineering from University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy
Relevant working experience:
- Engineer&Research Assistant at ICP-ZHAW (Institute for Computational Physics, Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Zurich, Switzerland)
-Lab instructor and tutor for different computa- tional physics courses at ICP-ZHAW. Preparing course tutorials/slides, written examinations and corrections.
- Simulation Engineer temporary job at Fusion Energy (Barcelona, Spain)
Prizes and awards:
- Adlerbert Foreign Student Foundation - Göteborg, Sweden
- Top 25 ranked students - Engineering faculty award, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy
- FuseNet grant winner visiting student at EPFL, Switzerland
- Erasmus/Socrates Grant - Linnaeus University, Sweden
- University of Strasbourg Grant winner - Computational physics workshop, France
- 2008 May FusLAB prize winner awarded by C.R.E.A.T.E./Euratom Consor- tium, EU agency
matematikkkurs i nærheten? Her er et utvalg av lærerannonser du kan sjekke ut.
Superprof kan også foreslå algebrakurs for å hjelpe deg.
Å lære er ikke et problem, fysikk - høyere utdanningkurs for alle!
Å ta et matematisk analysekurs har aldri vært enklere: du kommer til å lære nye ferdigheter.
|Hos lærer||Hos deg||Via webcam|
|1 time||Ikke tilgjengelig||250kr||200kr|
|5 timer||Ikke tilgjengelig||1100kr||1000kr|
|10 timer||Ikke tilgjengelig||2150kr||2000kr|