- Timepris 300kr
- Svartid 3h
- Antall elever 50+
1. kurstime gratis!
Lærer med IT og forretningserfaring. Jeg snakker totalt 9 språk
Roman er en av de beste lærerne. Profil av høy kvalitet, gode kvalifikasjoner, rask svartid og gode tilbakemeldinger fra elever!
Hi! I’m Roman! As you can probably tell, I love languages and I love sharing my language obsession with students (that’s you!)
What makes me different from other teachers?
1. Results speak louder than words: I speak a total of 9 languages. As the saying goes, the shoemaker's son always goes barefoot. Well, that’s not about me, cause if I had a son, he’d have 9 pairs of gorgeous shoes. I have developed a systematic language learning approach that is flexible, adaptive and giving a balance between all aspects of the language, such as speaking, reading, writing, listening, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and so on. That doesn’t mean that I don’t use textbooks though. So if you want to learn Norwegian, English, Business English and Russian, I’d be more than happy to help you with that and share all the tips and tricks on how to learn a foreign language!
2. We will base our lessons on your goals and objectives as well as your feedback that I will be always gathering. Also, I will be constantly making sure that you are moving towards your goals and achieve them as all of my students did. The goals of my students varied from a desire to just start speaking, writing and reading, to being admitted to universities in their target countries and getting a job all over the world.
3. When teaching, I love to explain complex things very simply. My students always say something like: “Woah! I never understood this rule with other teachers or in other languages! Now I finally get it!” So don’t be scared of grammar, unfamiliar rules or sounds! All these things will be naturally and organically intertwined into your speech during our lessons!
4. With me, you are going to learn the real spoken language, not the one used in outdated textbooks. I will also help you master pronunciation and make sure you sound super fluent. Getting a nice accent is not only important to sound well, but also for understanding what native speakers say. Wanna get your perfect accent? Book your FREE trial lesson now!
- Engelsk - skriftlig formidling
- Engelsk - muntlig formidling
Engelsk - reduksjon av aksent
- Alle nivåer
I’ve been giving group classes at educational centers as well as giving individual lessons, both face-to-face and online. I have helped a total of more than 100 students all over the world to get rid of the fear of speaking a foreign language, finally break the language barrier, get the perfect pronunciation and accomplish their life goals!
I also have over 4 years of extensive experience in IT as a Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Project Manager in an agile environment in distributed cross-cultural teams. I have delivered a huge number of projects working with clients from the United States and New Zealand. So if you need to learn Business English as well, you’ve found a perfect teacher for that.
- I’m fluent in Norwegian, English and Russian.
- I’m also fairly fluent in Swedish, Danish and Belarusian.
- And I can get by fairly well in Spanish, French, and Dutch.
However, I do not teach in Spanish, French and Dutch yet. Furthermore, I always explain not only the similarities between your mother tongue (whatever it might be) and the language you are learning, but I also do my best to teach you through your native language and other languages you speak.
Perfekt! Vi har hatt undervisning i hele sommer. Han kommer forbredt og utrykker seg forståelig. Enkel kommunikasjon på Mail med rask respons. Vi er topp fornøyd.
Perfekt! Sønnen min på 13 år følger engelskundervisning med Roman og er kjempefornøyd. Roman er en dyktig pedagog, fleksibel, oppmuntrende og opptatt av å lage et undervisningsopplegg som er i tråd med elevens ønsker og behov. Jeg gir ham min beste anbefaling.
Se flere anmeldelser
Studying with Roman helped me to get a feel for the language, so now I am able to use grammar intuitively (which previously seemed impossible). I like that he always gives a lot of options to say something in Russian and shows the difference between similar phrases/words/sentences. Highly recommend!
A year ago I was about A2-B1 in Norwegian. Then I found Roman and after a year of studying with him I passed the B2 exam. It is fun to learn Norwegian with him. Also he often uses Zoom drawing tools and sketches to explain something. It always increases understanding of grammar and other things.
I’m taking Business English classes with Roman and they’re incredible! He always shares his experience of working with American clients (this is exactly what I need) and we immediately put it into practice. Thanks to Roman, I have expanded my Business vocabulary in professional interactions such as writing e-mails, holding online meetings, making professional presentations, etc.
Each lesson we practice how to get out of difficult business situations and solve different business issues, so Roman does not just teach Business English, he also coaches me in business negotiations and I think it’s essential when you learn Business English!
A friend recommended me this teacher. Lessons with Roman are very clear. When I asked him to pay attention to my pronunciation and word order, we did this. When I asked him to focus on listening, we shifted our focus to that. Of course we worked on other things too, but I can assure you that he is a good listener. The teacher patiently explains everything until we get the desired result. Norwegians I speak with say that my language level has improved very quickly. I look forward to every lesson! I can recommend Roman to anyone who wants to learn Norwegian.
Roman is a responsible, competent, qualified, decent and motivated teacher who speaks Norwegian perfectly and strives to teach and convey his knowledge to me so that I speak Norwegian just like him.
Classes are interesting and useful, because Roman always shares all the knowledge he has. Gradually I began to write and speak better and better and now I’m happy as a child! yaaay!
I'm so lucky that I found him!! He is so knowledgeable and passionate about what he’s doing! He always shares different language learning techniques, for example for memorizing words. He explains how to place my tongue to pronounce the word correctly, and in a few seconds I get the right sound!! I want to study Business English with Roman as well! Highly recommend!
Se flere anbefalinger
- 5t: 1450kr
- 10t: 2699kr